Friday, April 17, 2009

Boyish Style Saves Us From Girlish One. Fashion Tendency.

For those who are tired of ruches, frills and flowers, in other words for everybody who is sick of all the feminine style here comes BOYISH LOOK. It is really time to have a break and enjoy some fresh boyish things. But it doesn't mean total turning girls into men. It is just an alternative way to show the true you. Just run away from the girly body for fun, and enjoy the handsome simplicity of boys. The most audacious girls can change their long hair into classic men's short haircut. But you don't have to do that if you dont want to.



Try men's shirt with hot short shorts or skintight pants and suspenders. Do you like what you see? Boyish style is very hot and sexual.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like boyish style
i always dressing like that
even my friendz once told me to just try to wear skirt! looool
but i dont know!
i see myself with boyish style
it doesnt mean im trying to be like boys!! it's all i feel comfortble with it :D
nice pics

Anonymous said...

I love the boyish look, although I don't think I would ever wear suspenders! =P
I do adore the short shorts with the plaid button up! Very cute and classic with a menswear feel.

Nicole said...

The look on the right is perfection. It's masculin in color and style but the cut is so sleek and flattering for a female figure... resulting in HOT SEX! Hah!

Ms. P said...

I love it. I'm a very girl dresser, but I do love the boyish look, which I wear mostly in the summer because feminity can be showcased in other ways (polished toes, showing more skin, etc.)

crystaljewellery said...

I love the boyish look, although I don't think I would ever wear suspenders! =P
I do adore the short shorts with the plaid button up! Very cute and classic with a menswear feel.