Designers, especially Mark Jacobs and Prada tried to create art-objects of footwear, which you can wear in in theory, but it's better simply to admire them. Those shoes are proving female's royalty and the right to be capricious. Such girls just stamp their little feet, sponges blows, order and stay in an eternal reflection. And fashionable footwear is their best ally.
FashionTime has revealed 9 attributes of fashionable footwear:
1. All kinds of footwear have a tankette or a platform.
2. Extremely high heels (10-12 cm).
3. The narrow noses.
4. Shoes let you "to show" the world your fashionable leggings or knitted stockings, besides they are very functional and will look perfectly even with a dress.
5. With gaiters or leggings you can wear new-pumps, the most fashionable of them are with leopard print and "French finger ".
6. Orthopedic footwear. The rule is: the more original design, the more fashionable. The best illustrators are Marc Jacobs (with a gold tankette), Louis Vuitton (with boots on a wavy platform), Jil Sander (classic men's boots on a platform), Prada, Balenciaga.
7. The colors are grey, black, red, metallic. A structure: a varnish, textiles, exotic animals' leather. Print: leopard, cell.
8. High jackboots, we should wear with short dresses.
9. Extremely sexual shoes, similar to striptease footwear, we should combine them with easy Look dress.
Shoes with the srtasses, the oblique heels, tankettes without a platform is footwear that you should avoide the next season. If you like decorations, use lists, fur pompons and metal buckles and rivets.
The designers confidently tell us, that the fashion is not going to back in habitual channel. So you should better buy platforms, tankettes and very high heels for the future. In fact besides the basic duties they are called to counterbalance volumetric clothes (skirts, sleeves, A-silhouettes). Everything is interconnected.
Click a pic to see full size